Your credit card statement will read "DATA SCIENCE EXEC ED" for this purchase.
- All cancellations and transfers must be received in writing. Submit your request via email to email@example.com with the name of the program, followed by "cancellation" or "transfer" in the subject line.
- Cancellations made within 15-30 calendar days of the start date will incur a fee equal to 25% of the published registration fee.
- Cancellations made within 14 calendar days of the start date will incur a fee equal to 50% of the published registration fee.
- Withdrawals on or after the first day of the program are subject to forfeiture of the total registration fee.
- One transfer per registrant to a subsequent offering within 12 months is allowed.
- All transfers made within 7-30 calendar days of the program start date will incur a $500 transfer fee.
- Transfer requests received fewer than seven days before the start date will incur a fee equal to 25% of the published registration fee.
- A transfer request followed by a subsequent cancellation will be subject to the applicable cancellation fees noted above.
- For online programs, cancellation or transfer is permitted within seven calendar days of the course start date. For transfers, you may transfer to one subsequent course offered within one year, if available. No refunds or transfers will be permitted after the first day of the course.
Danny Eckstein, Assistant Director for Executive and Continuing Education, firstname.lastname@example.org, 540.820.6513
Please note your registration will not be complete until you submit payment via this portal.
Commitment to Privacy
Individuals’ privacy is important to the University of Virginia. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information policy and practices. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available through a link on our homepage. Our privacy and public records obligations are governed solely by applicable Virginia statutes, including, but not limited to, the Virginia Privacy Protection Act of 1976, the Virginia Freedom of Information Act, and by any applicable U.S. federal laws. The entire policy can be found at http://www.virginia.edu/copyright.html#privacy.