3rd Annual UVA Pulmonary Fibrosis Patient Education Day:
Saturday, September 18, 2021 | 9 AM – 3 PM Virtual Conference
Join us for a patient and family member oriented educational conference led by the medical team at the University of Virginia that will provide insights on managing progressive pulmonary fibrosis, also known as interstitial lung disease.
Registrants, please note, as of August 20th, all in-person conference activities were cancelled due to COVID19. This event is online-only.
- Keynote: Understanding Progression in IPF and non-IPF Patients - Sonye Danoff MD PhD, Johns Hopkins University
- Progressive Interstitial Lung Disease and Genetics - Imre Noth MD, Pulmonary Chief, University of Virginia
- Cough in ILD - Tessy Paul MD, Clinical ILD Program Director, University of Virginia
- Pulmonary Hypertension - Andrew Mihalek MD, Co-Director UVA Pulmonary Hypertension Program
- Antifibrotic and Emerging Therapies - Shambhu Aryal MD, Medical Director Lung Transplant Inova Fairfax
- Lung Transplantation - Hannah Mannem, Medical Director Lung Transplant UVA
- Research and Clinical Trials - Cathy Bonham, Scientific Director, UVA Interstitial Lung Disease Program
Who should participate:
- Caregivers and families
Registration deadline Friday, September 17, 2021. Register by September 1st to receive conference materials in the mail.
To register and receive the meeting invitation and link, email email@example.com.
If you have registration questions, contact:
Commitment to Privacy
Individuals’ privacy is important to the University of Virginia. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information policy and practices. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available through a link on our homepage. Our privacy and public records obligations are governed solely by applicable Virginia statutes, including, but not limited to, the Virginia Privacy Protection Act of 1976, the Virginia Freedom of Information Act, and by any applicable U.S. federal laws. The entire policy can be found at http://www.virginia.edu/copyright.html#privacy.