4th Annual UVA Pulmonary Fibrosis Patient Conference
“Living Well with Pulmonary Fibrosis”
Saturday, September 17, 2022 | 8AM to 3PM
Attend on-line or in person in beautiful Charlottesville Virginia
The University of Virginia invites patients, friends, and family to this one-day event to learn more about pulmonary fibrosis, also known as interstitial lung disease.
- Learn more about new treatments and ways to improve quality of life
- Meet other patients and families living with pulmonary fibrosis
- Meet physicians and providers who specialize in pulmonary fibrosis patient care
- Enjoy food and drink
Expert Speakers and Topics Include:
- Keynote: Living Well with Pulmonary Fibrosis – Dr. Joyce Lee, Senior Medical Advisor Pulmonary Fibrosis
- How to Stay Moving and Motivated including Virtually Guided Options – Talia Pollok, Board Certified Clinical Specialist in Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Physical Therapy
- Eating Well for Lung Health – Rebecca Turner, Registered Dietician
- What’s New and Exciting in Treatment and Research – Imre Noth MD, UVA Pulmonary Division Chief
- Clinical Trials – Apostolos Perelas MD, VCU Pulmonary
- Oxygen Therapy Tips & Tricks – Stephanie Harris, ABC Oxygen
- Palliative Care from a Patient Perspective – Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation Patient Ambassador Program
University of Virginia
Education Resource Center
1240 Lee Street
Charlottesville VA 22903
Parking adjacent to the venue at the 11th Street or Lee Street garages, or University Hospital valet service
Your credit card statement will read "UVA PULMONARY FIBROSIS" for this purchase.
Registrations are non-refundable.
If you have registration questions, contact:
Commitment to Privacy
Individuals’ privacy is important to the University of Virginia. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information policy and practices. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available through a link on our homepage. Our privacy and public records obligations are governed solely by applicable Virginia statutes, including, but not limited to, the Virginia Privacy Protection Act of 1976, the Virginia Freedom of Information Act, and by any applicable U.S. federal laws. The entire policy can be found at http://www.virginia.edu/copyright.html#privacy.